Individual & Family Plans
Health insurance plans that fit your lifestyle
Keeping you healthy is our top priority. At Aspirus Health Plan, we offer affordable plans with the network, benefits, and perks to keep you healthy and fit your lifestyle.
- 100% coverage for preventive services completed by an in-network provider
- Access to our 24/7 online clinic, MDLIVE
- Discounts on fitness and well-being classes, exercise equipment, and more
- Support for health care resources or advice. Everything from wellness, vaccinations, and preventive care to support through unexpected illnesses or injuries
2023 Open Enrollment begins November 1, 2022
It’s time to start shopping and compare plans. Applications received November 1 to December 15, 2022 will be effective January 1, 2023. Applications received December 16, 2022 to January 15, 2023 will be effective February 1, 2023.
Get an instant online quote/apply
The Signature Network
With the Signature Network members and covered dependents receive in-network benefits in 50 Wisconsin counties.
- 75 primary and specialty care clinics
- 7000+ health care providers
- Access to emergency room care outside of Wisconsin
Individual & Family Plan Resources
Find detailed plan information
like Contracts, Plan Summaries
and Summary of Benefits and
Understand your pharmacy benefits,
or find out about Drug lists, Specialty
Medications, and Mail Service
Aspirus Health Plan is a National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Accredited Health Plan for both Commercial and Exchange products.
Aspirus Health Plan (Commercial) was rated 4 out of 5 stars in NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Rating (2022), based on clinical quality, member satisfaction, and NCQA Accreditation Survey results.