WHAT ARE SPECIALTY MEDICATIONS?
Specialty Drugs are used to treat certain chronic illnesses or complex diseases. They can be very expensive and often require careful handling and monitoring. In many cases, they are covered only when specific clinical conditions are met.
Members have the following options for obtaining covered specialty drugs through Navitus SpecialtyRx.
- Lumicera Health Services
To begin receiving your specialty drugs from Lumicera Health Services, please call Lumicera Customer Care at 855.847.3553 (TTY 711).
You can learn more by visiting www.lumicera.com .
- Aspirus Retail Pharmacies
To begin receiving your specialty drugs from an Aspirus retail pharmacy, please call the Wausau retail pharmacy at 715-847-2547, Medford retail pharmacy at 715-748-5800, or if in Michigan call the Keweenaw retail pharmacy at 906-337-6575.
SPECIALTY PHARMACIES OFFER:
- Free delivery of specialty drugs. Specialty drugs can be sent directly to your home, your doctor's office or another location.
- Drug reviews with registered pharmacists. These pharmacists can provide one-on-one care to patients with complex conditions.
- Refill reminders to help you avoid running out of your drug.
- Pharmacists ready to answer your questions.
*Coverage of specialty drugs is subject to your formulary and benefit package.